Home » Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Students are advised to attend the class on regular basis, any leave without information can’t be considered by institute.
- Student must wear the identity card and attend the class only in the batch allotted to him.
- Students need to complete their Daily Practice work on scheduled time.
- Management has the right to make addition and alternation in the rules, study hours and time table as per requirement.
- Smoking, Tobacco Chewing, Consumption of alcohol and use of narcotics are strictly prohibited in the premises of Institute. Students founded in the case will be dismissed from the Institute and will be handed to the law enforcement authorities.
- Mobile phones should be switched off during class, and on ‘Silent mode’ in the Institute premises.
- Damage to the property of the Institute like tampering with fixtures, will be viewed seriously and cost of damage will be recovered from the concerned students.
- Any student found misbehaving for breaking the rules and regulation of the institute may be instantly expelled from the institute and refund of fee will not be granted in such case.
- There will be no batch transfer, cancellation of admission and refund of payment in any circumstances.
- In case of any dispute pertaining to ELITE Institute, the courts of Patna, Bihar will be the final jurisdiction.